Monday, October 31, 2011

I'm back!!

Dear (few) faithful blog readers,

After a 17 month absence, I have decided to get this blog back up and running. I'd like to say it's because I've been hit with tons of profound and inspired thoughts that I just had to get on "paper", but in reality, I'm bored at home and figured what else do I have to do?

Also, I recently had the "inspiration" to write a post about TV theme songs. So there's that.

Anyway, I've decided to try and write about more than just television (although I'm keeping the blog title the same), so if anyone has any thoughts/suggestions on other things I could write about, let me know! But let's be honest - my expertise extends beyond television into the realms of candy, window shopping, being lazy, and not much else - so that's probably all you'll get.

With much love,

Your favorite MIA blogger, P.

No comments: