Sunday, October 11, 2009
Recapping The Office Wedding! (a few days late, I know)
I've been meaning to do a post about Pam and Jim's wedding on The Office since Thursday night but things obviously get hectic over the weekend (especially with gamedays and what not!), but four days later, I'm still completely in love with the episode "Niagara". The opening intro had me chuckling out loud and the final montage had me wiping the tears. All in all it was one for the books - awkward moments, hilarious moments, sentimental moments, cheesy moments, all wrapped into one fantastic package. Of course I'll admit that it wasn't the PERFECT episode (I mean really, does any show have perfect episodes - oh wait LOST and the West Wing do...just saying..), and it had the usual bloated feel that all hour-long episodes of The Office have, but all in all I think it totally surpassed the immense hype that was leading up to it. Instead of doing an indepth recap though, I'll leave you with my top ten moments from "Niagara".
10. Michael's painting for the bride and groom, and saying that he had a second nude one at home for himself.
9. The intro with all the puking and Creed eating noodles - absolutely revolting and hilarious
8. Meemah solidifying her opinion about Pam's pregnancy based on the fact that she was forced to watch Bruno in her hotel room...amazing
7. Dwight's three wolves shirt
6. Dwight kicking Isabelle in the face during their aisle dance
5. Jim's rehearsal dinner speech: equal parts sweet and awkward
4. Kevin's TISSUE BOX shoes!! HAHA
3. The entire cheesy/hilarious/sweet 'Forever' Montage - particularly Jim and Pam's waterfall nuptials
2. Oscar's vogue moves while coming down the aisle...HAHAHA priceless
1. "Plan A was marrying her a long time ago...pretty much the day I met her..."
Alright, folks, I'm sure I'm leaving out many other stellar moments but point them out to me in the comments!